They Kick Her, They Spray Cold Water On Her, They Take Her Bed Off – They Are……

Though this is not the regular monthly articles that I write but still thought of sharing an incidence of ” Disgrace of Human civilization “.
Keeping it short as in next 5 minutes would board a flight.
An old dog with less vision sits near my door and my wife occasionally gives her biscuits,takes care of her and does all that she feels to be done to take care including giving medication and so on which we do regularly for multiple people around the city too.
Interesting part of the story is that I recently got a neighbor who takes pride in spraying cold water in this cold weather, and not only that, they also ensuring to remove the mat or newspaper so that she can’t sleep or lie down there.
As they say ” act of cowardness is hidden” so do they, but what lessons are todays humanity passing to the next generation?
Shamefull and Disgraceful thee who does this horrendous act of Disgrace and its only matter of time I believe that they would be treated in similar nature by the almity.
I urge all my regular readers to be Compassionate, loving, caring for you don’t know what is in your next life ahead.
Happy Reading
With love
Dr Sujit Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Your Age At 40+

Today’s

Do You Over Think?