Stress

Last fortnight I got too many calls and notes on the common query of ” How to handle Stress”, each case was different and as I understood that there were various different and unique reasons for each one and I suggested each one a different remedy to proceed ahead. I have penned down some basic thoughts on the subject and it’s prime nature for the benefit of all.
Stress is a normal physical response to events that make you feel threatened or upset your balance in some way. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. You can protect yourself by recognizing the signs and symptoms of stress and taking steps to reduce its harmful effects. I have penned down the common symptoms as to how you could detect that you are in stress in the early days, though there may be other reasons / outcomes of the symptoms mentioned below, however “stress” can be one of them too. Keep an eye on the following below symptoms:
Frequent Headaches
Period Cramps
Odd Dreams
Though there are many other symptoms, however I have highlighted the most common one’s that I have found in many, who have come to me. In case you are interested to know about the other Symptoms or further details of the given 3 Symptoms, do write to me at drsujitpaul@sujitpaul.com or feel free to call me, so that I can explain in details and you can work towards a measure to reduce your Stress levels and get into a Healthier life.
Happy Reading
Sujit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Your Age At 40+

Today’s

Do You Over Think?