My Apologies

Firstly my apologies to many of you for not posting my last month article. I have received numerous mails in drsujitpaul@sujitpaul.com, as well as in the innerhealing@sujitpaul.com. However I have had taken the calls of most of you who wanted to have a one to one discussion though.
Today’s topic have more to do on what we encounter often. The story goes like this…..
Last couple of days I have been travelling and incidentally I was in one of the leading Hotels wherein I have not found their service to the standard what they should have, been a Global Brand name. Whilst checking out when I was clearing my bill today morning, the receptionist asked me if my stay was comfortable. I gently said that there were couple of minor issue that needs improvement and left it at that. Though she asked me to narrate, I kind of refrained and from there in moved to have breakfast, as the car was already waiting for me to move to work.
I started with the Breakfast and whilst having the same a gentleman approaches me, suited in Black suit, introduced himself as General Manager of the hotel and gently started probing as to what are the areas of my dissatisfaction, though I said that it was quite minor and lets ignore, however he kind of requested me to open up. Here is where I personally Thanked two of the staffs, who I felt have exceeded expectations and some minor issues which I felt over all, as improvement requirements. The gentleman acknowledging the same kept on “apologizing” and saying “Sorry” for my sense of dissatisfaction.
Here is where my message went to him and all of you who must be reading this post, ” Never stoop below a level” or never ” Over apologize” . This is exactly what I said to him, siting some examples with values what I believe, and this would be the exact message that we need to percolate even to our next generation, that apologies are Good, however to an extent, do not overdo.
My heartfelt gratitude to the Gentleman whom I mean here and quite humbled by his presence.
Happy Reading
With deep Respect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Your Age At 40+

Today’s

Do You Over Think?