I Am Not Single

Some of my friends who are single and intend to continue being single, share with me their various thoughts, moods and feelings wherein I find that weather we are single or committed, the bottom lines are none are Happy. In todays blog I would share some common trends of both and the way ahead.
Sometimes, you can be surrounded with people and yet feel lonely and companionless. You need the one person to be long to, the one who belongs to you, which off course varies with time, as nothing in this World is constant. Companionship is the kind of solution ( off course not absolute) – an ongoing togetherness that is based on Common interests. As life moves on and we mature, we realise that losing the only thing that endures – true companionship – is too high a price to pay for the need for space or independence.
You can have companionship with many, where each individual may fulfill different needs and aspects of your personality, but then there is the one – the one you may choose to live your life with ( for your specific reasons). Very few are lucky enough to share a deep companionship of the soul, which I have written in my previous articles.
To lead life with a note of internal Happiness one have to adjust, adapt and invent in this World.
Happy Reading
Sujit Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Your Age At 40+

Today’s

Do You Over Think?