Deadlock In Relationship?

Do you have a feeling that you give and give and give??? and don’t actually get anything in return? This is a common phenomenon in todays world that I have observed in multiple relationship.
In a relationship you can keep giving and getting nothing in return – and finally you have given so much that you start thinking where am I , at the end you too may have some expectations and there is nothing wrong in it.
And that is when you figure out it was all along a ” One Sided Relationship” And that last bit you had best save for yourself, be it your dignity, your self respect, self esteem and also the independence, there is when you feel that enough!! you do not want to be taken for granted any more.
I have had people coming to me for my opinion who have more than 5 relationships continuing simultaneously, and they are successful in handling the same, I do not discourage them too as I have felt that the asking need is fragmented and they are Happy and well managing all. You have a responsibility towards your partner, or friend, or spouse or any other relationship that you are in, and take them along with your journey and Enjoy Life.
Happy Reading
Sujit Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Over Think?

Fight Your Age At 40+

You Need To Own Your Success