Free Your Self

This have been the theme of my 2 day Counselling session from 2/12/2015 to 3/12/2015. I have met immense people and sincerely Thank all of you for your gestures and good wishes. I only reiterate what I have had said, that I am one among-st all of you and no one special.
Thank you all, and hope it was a joyful learning session for all of you and keep in mind that you need to “Free your self”.
For the benefits of others who could not be part of this, please do refer my new book that should be out in the market by this month itself titled ” FREE-ing Your Inner Self-awareness” and then do write or speak to me on your thoughts. One last thing, many had suggested me that when they get such books, it need to be kept in simple languages, which should be easy to read and understandable for all, and above all not a bulky one, which I have kept in mind at all times when I was researching and have penned down the book.
Hope you like it and follow the guidelines of life!!
Happy Reading
Dr Sujit Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight Your Age At 40+

Discipline Is Not Mandatory Always

Do You Over Think?